Custom ULD Solutions™
ACL Airshop manufactures all types of air cargo nets and cargo straps for the airline and trucking industry in our production facilities.
ACL Airshop cargo straps and nets are manufactured to meet or exceed stringent FAA-standards.
Our manufacturing expertise includes:
Available compliancy includes:
- Weave, dye, cut & sew webbing produced on site
- Sew alternative webbing to customer specifications or mil standard
- Sell pallets, containers, hardware
- Import tiedowns for private label and retail applications
- Design products for use by major manufacturers of trailers, medical and military equipment, aviation, lawn and ATV equipment, and more
- Lightweight materials
- FAA, EASA, CAAC certifications
- Custom color schemes possible
- Logo printing
- Worldwide stock
- 24/7 availability
- Customize length, strength, and size of straps
- Sell hardware and assemblies in box, pallet, or container loads
- Commercial vehicle safety alliance (CVSA)
- Code of federal regulations title 49 (CFR 49)
- Web sling & tie down association (WSTDA)
- California highway patrol ratings (CHP)
- Canadian cargo control regulations
- European cargo standards
- FAA parts manufacturer approval (FAAPMA)
- TSO C90C & TSO C172 approved manufacture
- STC approved manufacturer
Manufacturing in Action
ACL Airshop Worldwide Locations
With over 40 locations on 6 continents, ACL Airshop has an extensive network of locations to serve you at major airport hubs around the globe.
Cargo Control Products
Manufactured to strict FAA compliance using the strongest, most durable, longest lasting, and highest quality materials available.
FAA/EASA TSO-C172 Certified air cargo straps made with 100% first quality 2600 denier material.
Engineered and built to perform under the toughest conditions, our pallets are available 24/7/365.
Custom ULD Solutions. Any Time. Any Place.
Our ULD lease program provides the flexibility to obtain ULD equipment where you need it and when you need it, offering advantages in capital expenditure and tax deductibility. Flexible term lengths are available.
We offer an extensive variety of Unit Loading Devices (ULD) for airlines, providing new and used containers in addition to selling all brands available in the marketplace. We can stock equipment at airports accross the US and Europe.
Our ULD repair facility holds current certifications from EASA (Part 145) as well as FAA (FAR145) for the repair of all types of containers, pallets and nets. Our qualified, highly skilled workforce has years of experience with ULD repair.
ACL Airshop has valuable experience in ULD control, ownership, manufacture, repair and maintenance services. We can reduce your overall ULD costs and help enhance your company's operational efficiency.
Airlines Around the World Depend on ACL Airshop for Reliable Air Cargo + Freight Management Solutions