Custom ULD Solutions™
HCU-6/E 463L Cargo Pallets
ACL Airshop has a large inventory of HCU-6/E 463L cargo pallets for use in Hercules C-130 aircraft.
These pallets are compatible with the 463L load restraint system and are corrosion, heat, moisture and UV-light resistant.
We currently have over 2000 used pallets, in very good condition, in stock and ready for immediate delivery around the globe.
HCU 463L Air Cargo Pallet (HCU-6/E) Specs & Capabilities:
- Dimensions: 108" W x 88" L x 2-1/4" H
- Tare Weight: 290 lbs.
- Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
- Certified for these aircraft: C-130, C-5, C-27, CH-47, KC-10, C-17, C-9
- Corrosion, heat, moisture and UV-light resistant
- Compatible with 463L load restraint system
- Bonded construction with aluminum facings and extrusions
- 22 tie down rings (7,500 lbs. capacity each in any direction)
- Constructed with aluminum skins, .063" on top/.080" on bottom
- Transportable by both air and surface methods, meets military and commercial air transport requirements
- Provides on-site short-term storage of equipment and materials
- Lightweight, durable construction
- Easy to repair and maintain
- Provides rapid deployment of cargo
- Empty pallets can be stacked for storage
- Fork-liftable with standard 10,000 lb. fork truck with 72" tines
- 463L Pallets are MIL-STD-1791
Over 2000 Used Pallets In Stock and Ready for Immediate Delivery
ACL Airshop Worldwide Locations
With over 30 locations on 6 continents, ACL Airshop has an extensive network of locations to serve you at major airport hubs around the globe.
Custom ULD Solutions. Any Time. Any Place.
Our ULD leasing program provides the flexibility to obtain ULD equipment where you need it and when you need it, offering advantages in capital expenditure and tax deductibility. Flexible term lengths are available.
We offer an extensive variety of Unit Load Devices (ULD) for airlines, providing new and used containers in addition to selling all brands available in the marketplace. We can stock equipment at airports around the globe.
Our ULD repair facility holds current certifications from both FAA & EASA Part 145 for the repair of all types of containers, pallets and nets. Our qualified, highly skilled workforce has years of experience with ULD repair.
ACL Airshop has valuable experience in ULD control, ownership, manufacture, repair and maintenance services. We can reduce your overall ULD costs and help enhance your company's operational efficiency.
Take Control of Your Air Cargo Assets
Bluetooth ULD Tracking
ACL Airshop offers COREInsight® Bluetooth® ULD Tracking technology for cargo control and tagging of carrier shipments, asset tracking and reporting solutions.
Learn More About Our Bluetooth ULD Tracking Technology
Airlines Around the World Depend on ACL Airshop for Reliable Air Cargo + Freight Management Solutions